One tool for everything you write, plan, and organize. The only tool you’ll ever need for project management, sharing with clients, and more. It’s what this website is built on!
- Notion workspaces can be publicly accessible on the web. It’s for this reason that we’re using it for public-facing documentation like article requirements and our “Best of PubLoft” series 😋
- Notion uses blocks, which make it incredibly versatile. Select entire blocks or even groups of blocks to rearrange them quickly.
- Every page should have a breadcrumb at the top, to help with navigation on the public-facing pages since they don’t have the sidebar.
- Use Control/Command + P to quick-switch. (Windows/Mac)
- Use the slash key / to pull up formatting options! If you know the format you need, you can just start typing its name:
Notion official guide:
Help, Support & Documentation